Wednesday, January 13, 2010

As you may have noticed, with the new year I have introduced a new feature to this site: the Vote of the Week. I will be posting a new poll every Monday (depending on participation maybe only every two weeks; we'll just have to see) and publishing the results of the last one.

This week's question is "How many line weights do you/your office use?"

I have been looking into this for our company standard and it seems to me that there are way too many line-weights registered in our template. I want to seriously cut them down and go back to using 5 to 7 line weights and I was curious what you guys are using.

I guess I still am old fashioned as I learned drawing with pen and paper. And these pens came in 0.18, 0.25, 0.35 and 0.5. If your were lucky (or had wealthy parents) you extended that with a 0.13 and a 0.7 pen. But that was about it. Anything thicker and you just put down two lines...

...but anyway. Go ahead and vote. I'm looking forward to the results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment