Thursday, April 22, 2010

Well, Revit 2011 is now installed on my computer and I've been browsing thourgh it for a little while.

Here are a few things that I've noticed right off the bat, which I think are interesting. I'll make a few of these posts, each with a topic.

Today I'll start with the Ribbon:


The ribbon has been reworked and the icons subtly changed.

Also, the modify-tab will stay open and in the same place whichever element you select.

Most notably: the selector for the family type has vanished from the Ribbon and is now housed with the element properties in an extra window. More on that later.

This new setup needs some adjusting, but is more consistent. I like that the modify-tab stays open, and even if I have already started a copy-command I can still change it to rotate. On the other hand to stack the icons in ones, twos or threes makes the Ribbon seem cluttered. So I'm still a bit on the fence on this.

1 Comment:

  1. Servimascota Zulia Veterinaria said...
    Thank you for writing thhis

Post a Comment